Pages

TOP Best Whatsapp Status Collection 2017

TOP Best Whatsapp Status Collection 2017 : Hello Friends ! Today I am going to Share TOP Best Whatsapp Status with You. Now Day Whatsapp Status is One of Most Famous thing that Teenagers Love. By this Whatsapp Status, Anyone Can Express their Feelings to their Lover & SomeOne Special. You can also Share this Collection of Whatsapp Status Quotes with Your Friends & Relatives on Whatsapp. Check Out Our Collection of Sad Whatsapp Status.


Best Whatsapp Status



  • Buy My Alarm Clock & You Will Sleep Soundly. 

  • The Soul That Is Within Me No Man Can Degrade.

  • You Look Past My Flaws, And Call Me Beautiful.

  • God Is Really Creative, I Mean.. Just Look At Me!

  • Where There Is No Struggle, There Is No Strength.

  • No Duty Is More Urgent Than That Of Returning Thanks.

  • I’M Just Having An Allergic Reaction To The Universe.

  • We Can’T Be Friends ‘Cause I’M Still In Love With You.

  • If Life Is Not Smiling At You, Give It A Good Tickling.

  • Every Love Story Is Beautiful, But Ours Is My Favorite!

  • Sometimes It’S Better To Be Alone….Nobody Can Hurt You.

  • Every Problem Comes With Solution, But My Gf Don'T Have.

  • A Single Twig Breaks, But The Bundle Of Twigs Is Strong.

  • Never Laugh At Your Wife'S Choices...You'Re One Of Them.

  • Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.

  • There Is Only 1 Thing 2 Do, 3 Words For You - I Love You.

  • I Love You More Than Stars In The Sky And Fish In The Sea.

  • I Have Not Failed. I’Ve Just Found 10,000 Ways That Won’T Work.

  • Dream As If You’Ll Live Forever..Live As If Tomorrow Is Last One.

  • Do Not Be Afraid To Step On People...Mario Made A Career From It.

  • Love Is That State Of Mind When A Karan Johar Film Becomes Bearable.

  • Strength And Growth Come Only Through Continuous Effort And Struggle.

  • Congratulations!!My Tallest Finger Want To Give You A Standing Ovation.

  • Some Of Us Think Holding On Makes Us Strong; But Sometimes It Is Letting Go.

  • Education Is The Most Powerful Weapon Which You Can Use To Change The World.

  • I Know I’M Not Perfect, I’M Vintage, Which Means My Flaws Make Me Priceless!

  • Our Compliment Someone For Their Mustaches, & Suddenly She Isn'T Your Friend Anymore. 

  • Dear Math Plzz Grow Up & Solve Your Own Problem, I’M Tried Of For Solving Them For U...

  • You Have To Learn The Rules Of The Game. And Then U Have To Play Better Than Anyone Else.

  • No One Saves Us But Ourselves. No One Can And No One May. We Ourselves Must Walk The Path.

  • There Are 3 Types Of People In The World- Vegetarian, Non-Veterinarian & Tuesday Saturday.

  • Always Smiling, Because Yur Smile Is A Reason For Many Others To Smile...Smile Please...!! 

  • Every Problem Comes With Some Solution. .....If It Doesn’T Have Any Solution, It’S A Girl! 

  • Life Is Too Short To Worry About Stupid Things. Have Fun, Fall In Love, And Regret Nothing.

  • Maths And Women Are The Two Most Complicated Things In This World. But… Maths, Atleast, Has Logic.

  • Love Is The Other Name Of Respect, If You Can’T Respect Your Loved One Then You Don’T Deserve To Be Loved.

Read More - Whatsapp DP Images